Welcome to our 59th mmo podcast at mmoSmacktalk.com! We have had the great fortune to speak with Yakboy in this cast. Over the course of the next 52 min you will hear Yak’s gaming background from Atari 2600 to mmo gaming. Next week we will bring it to a head with the remaining 1hr 45 min of hot mmo podcast.
DISCLAIMER: we, at mmoSmackTalk.com are not responsible for erratic and or excited behavior as a result of this cast.
Check out our DARKFALL DATABASE! Update frequency: weekly or sooner.
- About this glorious mmo podcast:
- Over 3 minutes of mmo podcast pleasure
- 00:00 – ~52:00 tons of Yakboy’s gaming background (atari, nintendo, sega, WoW, WAR, LOTRO, Guild Wars) peppered with DFO perspective 😀
LISTEN NOW or Download:
Upcoming MMO PODCASTS
Game Discussion and Analysis:
- Darkfall Online (DFO): open pvp, full loot, loads of asses to kick.
- Mortal Online (MO): softcore DFO??? Good graphics, free for all pvp with an L2 style spin.
- and many more…
- Stray Bullet Games (No Name Yet): from the makers of Shadowbane, comes a mystery meat mmo. Will this be first person perspective, sandbox, loot, full loot? Nobody knows, YET, not even God.
- (Aion): from the makers of L2, comes another L2 with upgraded graphics and flying? Not exactly sure what to make of this yet, once we have an idea we will cast on it. I do plan to have an Aion “buff” on future cast (actually have one lined up :D).