Welcome to our 70th mmo podcast at mmoSmacktalk.com! This mmo podcast is kicked off with some brief chatter on DDO, Shayia and Metallica (token mention)! Afterwards you are serenaded by songs of sweet darkfall love. Enjoy it, provide feedback, click on things.
DISCLAIMER: we, at mmoSmackTalk.com are not responsible for erratic and or excited behavior as a result of this cast.
Check out our DARKFALL DATABASE! Update frequency: will begin updating again after next patch (Conquer the Seas).
- About this glorious mmo podcast:
- 1 hour of moderate mmo podcast pleasure
- We kick off with misc content.
- Gunpowder and Alchemy.
- Decapping a groupmate.
- Mobs and archery.
- Quests and Quest Journal.
- I failed to mention this in the cast, but now you can wear clothing underneath your armor. Will there be a point?
- Heavy armor improvements… to what avail?
- Taxadermy crafting skill.
- Another pitch for player vendors in “Safe Cities”.
- Owned in pvp stories. And more talk of daggers.
- mmoSmackTalk smacktalk of the week.
- Beleg brings us a story on the nefarious act of “perching”.
- Upcoming mmoSmackTalk content.
LISTEN NOW or Download:
Upcoming MMO PODCASTS
Game Discussion and Analysis:
- Darkfall Online (DFO): open pvp, full loot, loads of asses to kick.
- Mortal Online (MO): softcore DFO??? Good graphics, free for all pvp with an L2 style spin.
- and many more…
- Stray Bullet Games (No Name Yet): from the makers of Shadowbane, comes a mystery meat mmo. Will this be first person perspective, sandbox, loot, full loot? Nobody knows, YET, not even God.
- (Aion): from the makers of L2, comes another L2 with upgraded graphics and flying? Not exactly sure what to make of this yet, once we have an idea we will cast on it. I do plan to have an Aion “buff” on future cast (actually have one lined up :D).