Welcome to our 61st mmo podcast at mmoSmacktalk.com! As is the case with every cast, tonight you will be served up a treat. Tonight you will be dining on Ryan with a very fine side of Ed. Ed’s bringing is “A” game and dropping some smack on DFO’s user interface, as well as acknowledging the game’s strong points. Ed has played many mmo’s going back to Meridian 59, and is currently engrossed in Darkfall. I’d say I hope you enjoy the ensuing hot slice of mmo podcast, but I know that you will… I did.
DISCLAIMER: we, at mmoSmackTalk.com are not responsible for erratic and or excited behavior as a result of this cast.
Check out our DARKFALL DATABASE! Update frequency: weekly or sooner.
- About this glorious mmo podcast:
- Over 90 minutes of mmo podcast pleasure
- 00:00 – ~35:00 We discuss Ed’s gaming background. For those who love crafting we talk a little bit about Ed’s crafting background. Later in the cast we continue with his crafting exploits in Darkfall Online.
- 35:00 – 135:00 Ed and darkfall. What he’s thinking about dfo, and where he’s going with his mmo gaming.
LISTEN NOW or Download:
Upcoming MMO PODCASTS
Game Discussion and Analysis:
- Darkfall Online (DFO): open pvp, full loot, loads of asses to kick.
- Mortal Online (MO): softcore DFO??? Good graphics, free for all pvp with an L2 style spin.
- and many more…
- Stray Bullet Games (No Name Yet): from the makers of Shadowbane, comes a mystery meat mmo. Will this be first person perspective, sandbox, loot, full loot? Nobody knows, YET, not even God.
- (Aion): from the makers of L2, comes another L2 with upgraded graphics and flying? Not exactly sure what to make of this yet, once we have an idea we will cast on it. I do plan to have an Aion “buff” on future cast (actually have one lined up :D).