Welcome to our 69th mmo podcast at mmoSmacktalk.com! This is the end of an era in Darkfall Online! The developers are promising new and sweeping content, not only in the upcoming patch, but within the next few months that will “change the face of darkfall” (that quote might be slightly inaccurate, but you get the idea). So join me in the saying farewell to DFO as we knew it… which I don’t actually do, btw. haha!
DISCLAIMER: we, at mmoSmackTalk.com are not responsible for erratic and or excited behavior as a result of this cast.
Check out our DARKFALL DATABASE! Update frequency: will begin updating again after next patch (Conquer the Seas).
- About this glorious mmo podcast:
- 1 hour of moderate mmo podcast pleasure
- We kick off with content from the darkfall forums.
- Developer Spotlight: Improving City and Hamlet layouts
- Expansion clarification: AoE’s and geometry
- A Spotlight on Barbers
- Expansion spotlight: Siege Mechanics
- New Player…some questions
- So temted to resub
- Unofficial DECEMBER Expansion patch notes
- Darkfall 10 Day Trial Game Cards
- Ryan’s miscellaneous notes from the previous week.
- Empty promises?
LISTEN NOW or Download:
Upcoming MMO PODCASTS
Game Discussion and Analysis:
- Darkfall Online (DFO): open pvp, full loot, loads of asses to kick.
- Mortal Online (MO): softcore DFO??? Good graphics, free for all pvp with an L2 style spin.
- and many more…
- Stray Bullet Games (No Name Yet): from the makers of Shadowbane, comes a mystery meat mmo. Will this be first person perspective, sandbox, loot, full loot? Nobody knows, YET, not even God.
- (Aion): from the makers of L2, comes another L2 with upgraded graphics and flying? Not exactly sure what to make of this yet, once we have an idea we will cast on it. I do plan to have an Aion “buff” on future cast (actually have one lined up :D).