Welcome to our 64th mmo podcast at mmoSmacktalk.com! It was in the seventh year that the gods of Darkfall decided that all was good; and upon this earth Darkfall was born. And it was unto Europe, where minions of darkness and light descended to feast upon the pixelated flesh of newbs. Amongst the hordes the gods annointed an archon whose skill in pvp shines brightly, and wherever the pall of his dark shadow is cast, he leaves in his wake myriads of fully looted emotionally scarred children. Newbs call him “that mother fucker”, the gods call him Apoc.
DISCLAIMER: we, at mmoSmackTalk.com are not responsible for erratic and or excited behavior as a result of this cast.
Check out our DARKFALL DATABASE! Update frequency: weekly or sooner.
- About this glorious mmo podcast:
- Over 2 hour and 25 minutes of mmo podcast pleasure
- Apoc’s background
- Apoc’s darkfall background, strats, opinions, and more.
LISTEN NOW or Download:
Upcoming MMO PODCASTS
Game Discussion and Analysis:
- Darkfall Online (DFO): open pvp, full loot, loads of asses to kick.
- Mortal Online (MO): softcore DFO??? Good graphics, free for all pvp with an L2 style spin.
- and many more…
- Stray Bullet Games (No Name Yet): from the makers of Shadowbane, comes a mystery meat mmo. Will this be first person perspective, sandbox, loot, full loot? Nobody knows, YET, not even God.
- (Aion): from the makers of L2, comes another L2 with upgraded graphics and flying? Not exactly sure what to make of this yet, once we have an idea we will cast on it. I do plan to have an Aion “buff” on future cast (actually have one lined up :D).