Welcome to our 60th mmo podcast at mmoSmacktalk.com! This cast holds within it’s depths dos treats for the auditory candy lover inside of you: a 35 minute commentary on the upcoming darkfall online patch and over 1 hour and 45 minutes of continued Yakboy love. If you thought last week’s cast was remotely interesting, then just wait until you pipe this sweetness into your lobes.
DISCLAIMER: we, at mmoSmackTalk.com are not responsible for erratic and or excited behavior as a result of this cast.
Check out our DARKFALL DATABASE! Update frequency: weekly or sooner.
- About this glorious mmo podcast:
- Over 2 hours of mmo podcast pleasure:
- 00:00 – 35:00 the latest Darkfall Online information, to include a quest that you HAVE TO DO.
- 35:00 – 2:25 the Saga of Yakboy continues. We get into a 10 point analysis of Warhammer Online’s shortcomings. Ryan spatters dfo tidbits throughout.
- (CLICK HERE) Latest info on Darkfall’s incoming path and expansion.
- (CLICK HERE) Great info on how to enchant in Darkfall. I have not affiliation with wetpaint, but I use their info for enchanting combines. An overall helpful dfo site. Second only to this one. 😀
- (CLICK HERE) and don’t forget to visit our own database which is literally updated weekly. Soon it is going to be re-vamped and more helpful than ever!
LISTEN NOW or Download:
Upcoming MMO PODCASTS
Game Discussion and Analysis:
- Darkfall Online (DFO): open pvp, full loot, loads of asses to kick.
- Mortal Online (MO): softcore DFO??? Good graphics, free for all pvp with an L2 style spin.
- and many more…
- Stray Bullet Games (No Name Yet): from the makers of Shadowbane, comes a mystery meat mmo. Will this be first person perspective, sandbox, loot, full loot? Nobody knows, YET, not even God.
- (Aion): from the makers of L2, comes another L2 with upgraded graphics and flying? Not exactly sure what to make of this yet, once we have an idea we will cast on it. I do plan to have an Aion “buff” on future cast (actually have one lined up :D).