Welcome to our 57th mmo podcast at mmoSmacktalk.com! Prepare your ears for a lot of hot wind and silence… we (Connor joins) open up with ~30 min of paper thin dfo talk, and shift into MO and the Global Collect fiasco. Connor commands you to enjoy the cast and comment.
Check out our DARKFALL DATABASE! Update frequency: weekly or sooner. Roughly 50 mobs in the db. Starting the db from scratch seems unnecessary; most of the changes to loot doesn’t seem to have changed much. Drop us your finds with screens. Do it.
- About this glorious mmo podcast:
- Over 1 hour of mmo podcast pleasure
- Darkfall and the “expansion” <– over statement
- Connor divulges what he’s playing to pass the time while holding his breath for MO paid beta.
- light MO, and the Global Collect issue which caused delay of game, 10 yard penalty.
LISTEN NOW or Download:
Upcoming MMO PODCASTS
Game Discussion and Analysis:
- Darkfall Online (DFO): open pvp, full loot, loads of asses to kick.
- Mortal Online (MO): softcore DFO??? Good graphics, free for all pvp with an L2 style spin.
- and many more…
- Stray Bullet Games (No Name Yet): from the makers of Shadowbane, comes a mystery meat mmo. Will this be first person perspective, sandbox, loot, full loot? Nobody knows, YET, not even God.