Recently we learned that Warhammer Online will release with two different server rulesets: Core and Open RvR. I included a synopsis of the rulesets, as well as a link to site that defines them in more detail.
– Enemy factions can only attack each other if both players are flagged for PvP
– Players are automatically flagged for PvP upon entering RvR areas or enemy PvE areas
– Players can choose to turn their flag on at anytime
– All players are constantly flagged for PvP, even in areas that are normally for PvE
– Just like the Core server, only players are expected to roleplay their characters
Here’s the link.
So what do you think?
Just in… the official release SERVER LIST! <-- click it!